Friday, November 2, 2012

Flashback Friday: Dreaming of Paradise

One year ago today, I was sipping fruity cocktails on the beach, with the gorgeous new Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaii behind me. 

::sobs a little::

I can't believe a year has passed since I last felt the island air blow through my hair as I walked that magical property, and I can't wait for the next visit to our second "home." 

A while back, I wrote a piece for Babes in Disneyland about Disney Vacation Club (DVC) ownership and how it's put so many memorable vacations within our reach since we became members in 2009. It's still one of the best travel decisions we've ever made as a family who loves travel and Disney. Click here to read my post and see more pictures of our DVC adventures, including the week we spent at Aulani.

In the meantime, I'm going to crank up the heater, play some IZ tunes, and pretend I'm back in paradise!



No comments:

Post a Comment